Work Performance Manager
ArctX team is looking for an experienced Work Performance Manager who will be responsible for developing strategic and operational leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, & communication of the Performance Management Framework.
- Responsible for providing support and coordination on various projects and activities related to the performance management process
- Write material for performance management programs; review, evaluate, & modify existing and proposed programs; recommend appropriate changes
- Provide measurement standards, targets and KPIs to the management team with respect to the performance management process and annual formal performance appraisals
- Review, monitor and analyze performance results system wide and report them accordingly
- Contribute expertise to the development and delivery of performance management training manuals, policies and procedures
- Work closely with the Training and development team to identify training needs and areas for improvement
- Keep abreast of developments in the field by engaging in professional development activities
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Proven work experience in HR Performance Management
- Experience with data collection tools
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Ability to generate & analyze various performance metrics using Excel and other reporting tools
- Able to perform duties with minimal work direction
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with the team
- Highly developed organizational, analytical & problem solving skills are required
- The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multicultural environment
- Degree in Human Resources, Sociology or a related field is preferred.