ArctX team is looking for a highly responsible VFX Supervisor to join the ArctX team. Ideal candidates should demonstrate great attention to detail, ability to execute projects from A to Z & show advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D animation software.
- Creation of 2D and 3D elements based on sketches
- Contributing to projects by modeling, texturing, and light enhancing
- Design and create 3D graphics for commercial and non-commercial purposes
- Actively participate in optimization of graphics development
- Contributing to digital graphics and print graphics creation
- Control and adhere to art quality control
- Effectively collaborate with the Creative team, and other departments.
- Higher education in Design, Arts, or a related field
- Advanced knowledge of 3D Max, Cinema-4D and Maya
- 5+ years of prior experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of design thinking, principles of development advertising images and graphic design
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Motivation to get high-quality results
- Goal-motivated team player
- An eye for colors, construction, tone and unity of style
- Good time management and self-organization skills
- Ability to adhere to the rules of object construction
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Korean will be a plus.