ArctX is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing & hiring professionals to fill technical positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on platforms, like Stack Overflow & Github.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods:
- (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with hiring managers to forecast department goals & hiring needs.
- Write & send personalized recruiting emails to passive candidates.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote the company's reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Forecast recruitment budgets.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting & Boolean search)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Working experience with ATS
- Sales and interviewing skills
- Good interpersonal & decision-making skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for tech roles
- Degree in Human Resources, Sociology or a related field is preferred.