Talent Acquisition Specialist
ArctX is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Recruitment team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition specialist will be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques & evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude.