Sports & Gaming Data Analyst
ArctX Operations team is looking for a Sports & Gaming Data Analyst who will collect and store data on sales numbers, market research, logistics, or other behaviors. The employee will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then will process, design, and present it in ways to help company make better decisions.
- Design, develop, distribute, and maintain ad-hoc and recurring reports, visualizations, dashboards, and statistical models;
- Mine data and perform analysis across game systems to help determine what is fun/not fun in the game/match, identify game imbalances, identify optimal strategies for monetization, etc.;
- Interpret data and communicate actionable findings to business teams;
- Partner with inter-departmental teams to elicit and document collection and reporting requirements;
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource for accessing and analyzing data using tools as necessary;
- Find, investigate, and enforce our policies regarding in-game exploitation and hacking for our games and services;
- Identify trends and patterns, summarize key findings, and recommend anti-fraud and game integrity processes and system enhancements.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experiences in an similar role
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages (such as SQL), Power BI, Excel
- Having a basic knowledge within the iGaming and Sports industry
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills.