Software QA Engineer
ArctX team is looking for an experienced QA Engineer with 4+ years of experience. The primary goal would be developing test cases, testing various web and mobile applications. You will be responsible for conducting tests to ensure software runs smoothly and meets users’ needs.
- Do root cause analysis of founded bugs (identify backend or frontend issue types)
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to validate functionalities
- Execute test cases and analysis results
- Document testing phases and defects, report bugs and errors to development teams
- Prepare file defect reports as well as test progress reports
- Review software bug reports, highlights, and troubleshoots problem areas
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies & test plans.
- Experience in testing web applications and web APIs (automation of APIs)
- Experience with automated functional testing of web applications
- Proven experience in manual testing
- Solid understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies, & software development life cycle, and ability to apply the knowledge in daily operations
- Experience specifying, establishing, and managing test environments and test data for functional testing projects
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Knowledge of cross-browser testing tools
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.