ArctX Marketing Team is looking for an experienced SEO specialist to join our growing team.
- Responsible for the Execution of SEO Strategies & Roadmap Projects across multiple branded websites;
- Responsible for SEO audits, implementations & ongoing maintenance (Canonicalization, Robots.txt Files, Sitemaps, Internal Link Structure);
- Conduct keyword research, inbound linking, cross linking & competitive research to ensure that all sites are well positioned for organic ranking;
- Responsible for content audits & providing new concepts to content writers across all website brands (articles, blogs, entry pages);
- Ensure that all websites are technically structured for organic search (meta data, page speed, structure, URL structure);
- Use Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly;
- Execute tasks & develop ideas for improving SEO practices & ensuring the successful implementation of those ideas;
- Responsible for monthly and AD Hoc SEO Channel reporting.
- Proven experience in SEO
- Experience with analytics & reporting tools such as: GA, Ahrefs, etc.
- Experience working with consumer websites & lead generation
- Experience in content management systems & website builders
- Basic understanding/experience in HTML
- Computer skills: GSuite
- Analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate in a continuous A/B testing environment
- Motivated to learn our business & driven to grow in a team
- Proven experience in a similar SEO role
- Experience of using SEO practices & reporting.