Senior Risk Management Specialist
ArctX Operations team is looking for a Senior Risk Manager Specialist to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for managing & identifying risk exposures through insurance, contract review, negotiation, litigation management and strategic planning.
- Perform detailed risk analysis of all aspects of user accounts to detect and deter fraud and money laundering activities or suspicious behavior;
- Review risk alerts related to an account activity;
- Review & analyze various external reports to assist with account registration and various AML processes relating to enhanced due diligence;
- Assist in the detection of fraud trends using various tools and systems;
- Compile detailed & thorough investigations by collecting information from various systems and staff to detect patterns, trends, & unusual activity;
- Provide management with recommendations relating to Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs);
- Resolve complaints and issues in relation to risk or payment matters;
- Collaborate with Finance and external parties (payment processors, banks, etc.) to maximize debt recovery;
- Assist with customer identity verification and document authentication;
- Find, investigate, & enforce our policies regarding in-game exploitation and hacking for our games and services;
- Identify trends and patterns. Summarize key findings, and recommend anti-fraud and game integrity processes and system enhancements.
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in an similar role
- Bachelor degree in finance, risk management, compliance
- Basic knowledge about iGaming & Sports industry
- Strong accuracy & attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal & teamworking skills
- Ability to plan work & meet deadline.