ArctX operations team is looking for a Quality Assurance tester (QA tester) to join our growing team. The candidate will be responsible for checking software quality through manual testing, executing test cases and analyzing results. Additionally the QA tester will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experiences in an similar role
- Understanding of QA methodologies and best practices
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask & work independently in a fast-paced agile environment
- Team player with great interpersonal, communication & time-management skills.