Manual Quality Assurance Specialist / QA
Arctx Marketing Team is looking for a Manual Quality Specialist to join our team.
If you are a Junior QA Specialist with experience in web and mobile applications, please read further!
- Perform detailed test & ambiguity reviews of online gaming websites and sportsbooks
- Conduct detailed tests for web and gaming websites & applications
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, document, and track defects during software development
- Review and advise on industry standards for software and web quality assurance
- Create, execute and maintain manual test cases, test suites
- BA in Computer Science, IT, Quality Assurance or in a related field
- Understanding of QA methodologies and best practices
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
- Analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced agile environment
- Team player with great interpersonal, communication and time-management skills
- Advanced knowledge of English language.