Product Marketing Manager
ArctX is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
- Become an expert on ArctX Products, user personas, & use cases by segment;
- Create & maintain product marketing materials like presentations, datasheets, brochures, FAQs, scripts for product videos & copy for website/email/blog etc.
- Analyze sales cycles to understand why we are winning or losing and drive initiatives to optimize conversion;
- Own successful product launches including cross functional responsibilities: driving other contributors to meet timelines & deliverables;
- Stay on top of competitive responses & keep the sales team armed with information and collateral;
- Create messaging that helps sales overcome objections & close deals faster;
- Enable the sales team with trainings and product collateral;
- Develop & deploy other sales enablement tools from competitive comparisons to customer case studies;
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team on Web content, product videos, and demand-generation campaigns;
- Deliver data-driven reports on the success of your initiatives. Juggle multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Management or similar field;
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience;
- Background in SAAS product, APPS or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns);
- Analytical mind and strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in english language.