ArctX Marketing Team is looking for a passionate PR (Public Relations) Specialist to join our growing team.
- Formulating PR plans and strategies;
- Grow, shape, and maintain a company's reputation and brand message;
- Develop press kit materials for media outlets, including press releases, images, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories;
- Enhance company’s reputation & brand message through online & offline channels;
- Evaluate public opinion of clients through surveys, polls, and social media listening;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with regional & national media outlets;
- Organize press conferences, interviews, & event appearances of the company;
- Write speeches for the client or employer's representatives;
- Respond to requests for information from media outlets;
- Evaluate advertising & promotional programs to ensure they align with PR goals;
- Track, evaluate, and share results of PR efforts.
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism, or relevant field
- Proven experience as public relations specialist or similar position
- Experience in executing PR campaigns and/or initiatives
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Familiarity with social media platforms and media trends
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great presentation and public speaking skills
- Proficiency in English
- A creative and organized with attention to detail.