Portuguese Speaking Customer Support Specialist
ArctX team is looking for a Portuguese-Speaking Customer Support Specialist with a floating work schedule to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products & services. There will be 2-3 weeks of paid training to be able to get acquainted with the job. The internship period will be based on the training results.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely & accurate way, via call, chat, email
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (e.g. testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Be acquainted with ticketing system and back-office
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with managers
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives.
- Proof of Undergraduate Degree
- Advanced Portuguese is a must / including conversational skills
- Expect Portuguese knowledge of English or Spanish is must, Korean language is a big plus
- Fast typing skills in Portuguese
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role is plus
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Understanding of how different systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Experience of working with Latin Americans.