The Operational Specialist will work closely with the district leadership team to increase the productivity as well as the quality of service and profitability of the district. The Operation Specialist will also perform responsibilities maintaining regularly scheduled route responsibilities, additional work requests, and assisting with open routes.
- Act as second-in-command to the manager, and take care of all duties in their absence;
- Assist the Operations Manager with operational issues;
- Analyze all operations and provide suggestions for improvement to the Manager;
- Execute, change, add & delete materials on the admin panel requested by the Operations manager.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Operations Management or relevant field;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in payment platform or other digital disciplines;
- Detail-oriented, very organized and highly motivated;
- Independent, problem solver with an ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Customer service experience preferred;
- Hands-on experience with Fintech is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills within a cross-functional team
- Energetic self-starter with an ability to process & analyse data;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Proficiency in is English mandatory.