Korean Speaking YouTube Channel Producer
ArctX video production team is looking for a Korean Speaking YouTube Channel Producer who will be oversee the execution of our YouTube channel strategy. The candidate will be responsible for growing audience developing effective strategies and enforcing YouTube best practices.
- Curate our YouTube channel account, selecting which videos to upload to the platform based on analytics;
- Optimize all videos with SEO-friendly headlines, descriptions and tags;
- Track and report channel performance and suggets improvements;
- Monitor pre & post-production processes to ensure accuracy of details;
- Selecting topics and scripts for the YouTube channel videos;
- Be up to date with current YouTube trends, practices & platform updates;
- Perform management activities such as overseeing budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
- Proven work experience as Video Producer, YouTube Channel Manager or relevant role
- Experience with YouTube channel management and optimization
- Communication skills for coordinating between different departments and personnel
- Creativity to ensure innovative productions
- Leadership to coordinate team efforts
- Time-management to ensure products meet deadlines
- Budgeting so each production falls under cost limits
- Knowledge of Korean language is a must.