Korean Speaking Translator
ArctX team is looking for a Korean-speaking translator to join our awesome team. Translator responsibilities include reading & thoroughly understanding the context of given material, using specialized dictionaries & translation tools, & proofreading finished pieces of work.
- Read given material and research industry-specific terminology
- Convert text and audio recordings from English to Korean
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone
- Prepare subtitles for videos and online presentations
- Uses highly specialized translation software to encourage efficiency & consistency
- Research legal, technical, and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that translations are true to the original meaning.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in linguistic
- Fluent in Korean (verbal and written), Topik preferable level 4 & up
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Translation skills
- Strong organization & time-management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Interpersonal Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.