Korean Speaking Marketing Manager
ArctX is looking for a Korean Speaking Marketing Manager who will be ready to move to Armenia and join our awsome team. The person will be responsible for conducting market research, creating marketing strategies and developing & executing marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should be comforable with working with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Research and analyze a variety of marketing information, including online gambling market trends, pricing, competitor offerings & promotions, product specifications, etc.;
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns;
- Conduct market research and analyze online gambling trends to identify new marketing opportunities;
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs;
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives;
- Presents findings to marketing teams to help guide the direction and activities of the department;
- Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces;
- Act as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research & market information.
- BA in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Experience of working as a marketing manager/specialist
- Strong knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Korean language (both written & verbal)
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.