Korean Speaking Global Sales Account Manager
Are you an English and Korean bilingual sales-minded person with an independent, competitive, creative freedom? Are you focused on winning and high-performance? If you are one, and you are willing to relocate to Armenia, then read further.
ArctX sales team is looking for a positive professional for the position of Global Sales Account Manager who enjoys building relationships and is focused on high-performance and successful results. As Global Sales Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to exceed sales targets and control your financial opportunity.
- Serve as a problem solver for B2B customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall solution for each customer’s needs.
- Achieve sales goals through prospecting new businesses and assigned leads.
- Arrange meetings and conduct a consultation with new potential customers.
- Fully understand the customers’ needs.
- Make recommendations to customers by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations.
- Manage relationships with both local and overseas business partners.
- Conduct market research where required.
- Make Ad-hoc reporting as requested.
- Be bilingual - fluent in both English and Korean language
- Ability to communicate with people effectively & build long-term relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Work experience in the position of Sales Account Manager or similar role
- Willingness to relocate to Armenia and join our dynamic team
- Strong communication and time management skills
- B2B or B2C experience will be a plus.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Company laptop and mobile phone and other devices that will help your high-performance
- Quality training on the field
- Comprehensive benefits package including private medical insurance, yearly health check-ups, gym discounts and settlement supports including accommodations
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Individual development courses support
- Armenian Work Permit and Residency Card both sponsored by the company
- International working experience.