Customer Support Internship
ArctX Team is excited to announce the 6th call for Customer Support Internship.
The program consists of 2 stages: theoretical & practical parts. During the 1st stage you will participate in trainings and learn Korean language.
In the 2nd stage you will acquire new skills and learn about banking system, working with the BO, writing reports, how to resolve issues quickly and much more.
After completing the internship, all successful candidates will get a full time job offer for the Customer Support Specialist position with a fixed salary and a flexible bonus system based on the completion test results. The program will last one month. Trainings will be held for 4 hours, 5 days a week.
You are welcome to apply for the internship, if you:
- are a fresh graduate
- are eager to learn and acquire new skills
- enjoy working with customers
- want to get a job.
- Directly reach out to customers
- Resolve customer issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction as their topmost priority
- Prepare reports
- Work closely with BO teams
- Reach the necessary targets concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, etc.
- Be ready to face challenges
- Learn and become proficient on internal software system.
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Desire to intensively learn Korean
- Good communication skills
- Initiative and sense of responsibility
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness for continuous learning
- Attention to details and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- A can-do attitude.