CS & Operations Manager
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our customers & clients. The role will entail building, growing & managing a high performing and diverse team. You’ll work closely with global Operations leadership to achieve operational effectiveness and scale in a thoughtful manner.
- Onboard and train new support team members;
- Analze support workflows & make suggestions to improve the efficiency;
- Work closely with product team to understand and give input into product changes based on customer service & operations department experience;
- Develop & maintain standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Lead & support customer support and operation teams through required changes;
- Analyze user data and the transactions;
- Use statistical tools to interpret data, pay attention to trends & patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts;
- Create appropriate documentation, guidelines for the product with the corresponding internal teams and implement them.
- BA in Business, Marketing, Operations Management or relevant field;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in payment platform or other digital disciplines;
- Detail-oriented, very organized and highly motivated.
- Independent, problem solver with an ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Customer service experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with Fintech is preferred
- Excellent communication skills within a cross-functional team
- Energetic self-starter with an ability to process & analyse data;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proficiency in is English mandatory.