Customer Support Internship
ArctX Team is excited to announce the 4th call for Customer Support Internship.
The Internship duration is one month, which includes intensive Korean language training and practical work.
After completing the internship, all successful candidates will get a job offer for the Customer Support Specialist position with a fixed salary plus a flexible bonus system.
- Taking the initiative of directly reaching out to customers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as their topmost priority
- Be ready to face challenges
- Reaching the necessary targets
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- English Proficiency (Written & Spoken)
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Additional Qualifications (Not Required)
- Familiarity or experience with Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- Familiarity with a gaming industry.
- Understanding of different gaming systems.
- Experience of working with Asians.
- Knowledge of Korean Language will be a huge plus.
Candidates are expected to:
- Be available for the in-office internship for 1 month.
- Start the internship on the 1st of April.
- Dedicate up to 4 hours per day/5 days per week to learning a new language.
- Be motivated and willing to intensively learn Korean language.
- Be detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Have deep intellectual curiosity and excellent ability to analyze information.
- Have a desire to work in a dynamic, deadline-driven team environment.
- Informal dress code
- Financial compensation
- Downtown location
- Free coffee/tea
- Hands-on work experience in the IT field
- New language proficiency
- International environment
- Networking with professionals in the field
- Transition into a job