Compensation & Benefits Specialist
ArctX team is looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Specialist to oversee and administer the employees perfect rewards & smart benefits. The specialist will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs to increase performance, satisfaction and organisational trust. The candidate will also attract, retain and motivate high quality employees while reducing turnover and enhancing the company’s profile as the best place to work.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation & benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Participate in salary & labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits & prepare reports.
- Prior working experience in HR practices & compensation cycle management
- A degree in human resources, business administration or finance is preferable
- Knowledge of the local Market and familiarity with its incentives and benefits
- Work experience with external suppliers and agencies
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
- Data driven HR skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.