Client Support Manager
As client support manager you will act as the second-line escalation role, in the local market with significant direct customer-contact client's business. You will be responsible for redesigning and implementing client’s service processes and training our Service Partners.
- Address client concerns in a timely manner;
- Encourage client's feedback;
- Manage challenging situations that may affect customers;
- Identify clients’ needs and wants;
- Collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Fluent English or Korean language skills (oral and written)
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer service field
- Exemplary interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills.