ArctX team is looking for an Administrative Specialist to support our fast growing team. The main responsibilities will include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records, onboarding guides) & updating internal databases. The ideal candidate should have experience with HR procedures & be able to handle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Conducts research and updates of job descriptions
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, & ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist the payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR tools
- Computer literacy
- Excellence in labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Degree in Human Resources, Sociology or a related field is preferred.