ArctX is looking for a bright individual with excellent organizational skills to join our General Affairs team. The person must take on an administrative role to help ensure effective daily operations of the company.
- Active participation in office management, including handling general clerical tasks
- Manage office equipment and supplies, and order new equipment and supplies as needed
- Making necessary Eq. Transmission Acts
- Prepare and maintain departments relevant documents and reports by using MS Excel
- Take part in organizing company events (big/small)
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures within the office
- Negotiate procurement with contractors and suppliers
- Work collaboratively with other departments to help solve clerical issues.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English knowledge (written and verbal)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Problem-solving & organizational skills.